Monday, June 2, 2008

Tagged. :)

-Post these rules to your blog-
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names

My Joys:
1- Being Married
2- Knowing that I am almost done with school!!!
3- My family, old and new alike. I love having a big family. Both my parents have a lot of brothers and sisters.

My Fears:
1- Losing someone I care about
2- Failing at school.. now I know that I have failed a lot of classes (only because I did not go.. not because I just failed.) But I do not want to fail overall or drop-out.. which I won't
3- Not being a good teacher, or a mom when I become one.

My Goals:
1- Train for Volkslauf with Barbie... we want to run as a team with our husbands this year.
2- Read my Bible and go to church more often.
3- Get down to the weight that I want to be at. (now I know I am not fat, but I have gained a few pounds and just want to live a healthier lifestyle.)

My Current Obsessions/Collections:
1- Reading blogs... my husband thinks I am creepy because I read peoples blogs that I do not know. lol
2- My hair.. I have no idea what I want to do with it.. I am sick of it and want to cut it.. but I am a chicken and do not like change and worked so hard to grow it out!!
3- Taking pictures. I take our camera everywhere we go.. but since I don't have a card reader, I can't post them. I should probably e-mail them to myself like Barbie keeps telling me to do.

Random Surprising Facts About Me:
1- I am the only granddaughter on my mom's side of the family. All 5 of my mom's siblings had boys. So you might say that I was a little spoiled during the holidays.
2- My husband and I dated for 7 years before we got married. We started dating when I was 14 years old, he was 15. We were just babies.
3- Combined, my husband and I have so many hobbies, but we do not do most of them because we just do not have the time.. I will list a few: Rock climbing, cycling, disc golf, rocket building and flying, sewing, drawing, painting, longboarding, throwing pottery.. there are many more, but come to think of it.. most of those are my hubands, and there are a lot more than that. hmm.. no wonder we have so much junk! LOL


Because I have no friends on blogger.. I will only tag one person.. my mother-in-law:

Kim :)

3 comments:

Barbie said...

:) YAY! I thought this was pretty cute. I think your hair looked so cute when it was short in your senior pictures, but it is SOO beautiful now, I don't want you to cut it unless you'll pay to make it extensions in my hair :)

Kurt and Alisha said...

LOL I will see if that can be arranged. I am going to write a post about it. with pictures!!!

Kim said...

LOL, I missed the last line saying I was tagged so I guess I better get busy. Just noticed it this morning! Love your new haircut! So, 14 minutes isn't very long??? :-)