- It is so heavy and hot for the summer.
- It gives he a headache somedays.
- When it is up in a ponytail, it hurts my head because it is so heavy.
- It takes so long to do that I find that I just don't do it.
- It usually ends up in a bun or a ponytail.. which hurts.
Here are some reasons why I do not want to cut it:
- I like long hair...
- I think it fits my face and personality
- I don't like change to much
- I love the way it looks when it is done.
- I have not had short hair for a while.. except right after high school when I chopped my hair off.
Hmm.. ya thats about it
Here is what my hair looks like now...


See how long it is in the back.. Its a love-hate relationship.It is even longer when it is straight. I just like to curl it because it is easier and faster.
Ok so here are some pictures of people who have a haircut I might like on me..
I really like Nicole Richie's hair.. I like that is is like a bob, but longer. I also like the way it looks curled. I am a big fan of curling my hair.. as you can tell.


I also like jessica Simpson's hair here.
I would like to have a change, but I worked so hard to get my hair long.. but I do not do my hair that much because I feel ike it is such a hassle. UGH!!
Well.. I get my hair done on Thursday.. Tell me what you think.
4 comments:
I think your hair always looks good (short or long). It also grows really fast.I especially like it at the beach when the little wisps of naturally curly hair come out around your face. Take a risk, enjoy the summer and then let it grow again . :-)
I think you could pull off the Nicole Richie do. Maybe a little longer, that way, it's not too traumatic.
Your hair is beauitful...and so are your pictures. If your hair grows fast, cut it and have a little fun..you are young and adorable. Oh and what ever your husband likes best!!!!
Love ya and thinking about you.
SARA
Thank you guys so much for all your encouragement.. and well... the deed is done.. I will post pictures about it soon... :)
Post a Comment