Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Party!!

..A purse party that is. So last night my mom and I hosted a purse party at her house. We had so much fun. And all the purses were so cute. We had a hard time deciding which ones to get. (There were a few that several people wanted. You can only imagine how that went... LOL it was not that bad)
Here is our food spread for the evening: We had chips and dip, fruit, nuts, pretzels with this delicious sweet and hot salsa, crab wontons, and little crabcakes, and of course german chocolate brownies. :)
Note: The big plate was empty because that is where the crabcakes and wontons went.. but they were baking.

This is my attempt at being artsy with the margarita glasses.
We had wine-aritas. My mom bought this mix for wine while she was up north wine tasting. It was actully good, I tasted some the other day when she was testing it out. I am not a big drinker so I did not have any last night.
This was only half of the purses. The other half were on another table and were all zebra and giraffe print with reds and pinks and brown accent colors. They also had tons of matching wallets and cute sunglasses.
We sold 10 purses at the party. And the deal was, that if we sold 5 I got a free purse because my mom signed me up as the "host." But since we sold 10, my mom got a free purse as well.
I took home this little beauty. :)

The night ended with no cat fights over purses and everyone was happy. (maybe the wine-aritas had something to so with that)

2 comments:

Barbie said...

SO proud of you! A POST WITH LOTS OF PICTURES! Bummed I missed out on the pictures. You'll have to come over and check out the uhmmm....gift.

Kurt and Alisha said...

I know.. gotta check out the goods. LOL