Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Birthday!

to me.. :) Today is my birthday!! Woohoo!! I am a whopping 22 years old. Ok so I am really not that excited. It just feels like another day. Hmm maybe I am wierd but I was never really into birthdays when I was growing up. I mean I would have slumber parties and stuff when I was in elementary school. When I was in junior high and high school my family would just go out to dinner, then we would go back home open presents and eat cake (if we had gotten one). Well that is what my birthdays have become, which is fine with me. :)


Tonight will probably be the same agenda, except I have no idea where I want to go to dinner. And I know I will be forced to make a decision.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Alicia! I hope it is out-of-the-ordinary fun!

Kim said...

Ahh... Alisha, birthdays need to be special for you at 22 years old! You're to young to act like me!! It was a wonderful dinner and fun to have the families together . Can't wait to see you in those jeans.
Saw you in the news last night with Daisy at your apartment fire and they interviewed Kurt.

Barbie said...

Happy Birthday to you! Sorry I never commented on your actual birthday!

So where's the BIG post?

Kurt and Alisha said...

I know.. it was scary pulling up and not knowing whose apartment was burning. All I wanted to do was get Daisy out of there.. and my panic I forgot Skylar.. But thankfully Kurt got him out before the smoke really got to him.

The post about it will come soon.. later this afternoon when I am done with the class I am taking. you will just have to wait Barbie. ;)