Sunday, May 18, 2008

Oh What's in a Name

I thought this looked fun.. So since I still have no pictures to put on my blog.. I will do this silly little game.
1.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Mitzy Celica
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Butter Pecan Oatmeal Raisin (oh ya you betta reconize!) lol
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
A-Tho
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Teal Monkey
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Siusan Santa Rosa (Since when did I become Latino?)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Thoal
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Green Root Beer
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Hollis Burl / Burl Hollis
9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Code Caramello
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
Lee (Ya thats it.. my dad has no middle name)
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that
starts with the same letter)
McNamara Minneapolis
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Spring Carnation
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Cherry Shortie
14. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Nectarine Willow
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, weather element+ Tour")
The Cycling Rain Tour (not my favorite hobby, but it will do.. I don't really have a favorite hobby right now.)

So now that you have witnessed my fun little game.. feel free to do this on your own blog :)
I know.. this is a little myspace-y but hey I was bored.


2 comments:

Barbie said...

At least you posted and I thought it was quite interesting! and some of them were quite appropriate. I might have to copy it and do it on myspace :)

Kurt and Alisha said...

See I knew it would be perfect for myspace.. I just don't have one b/c I never used it. But yes, I felt it was about time to post.