What a week this has been. It is so hard to believe that my little baby is almost a week old. We have been so busy and are still trying to adjust. This week has been a whirlwind of visitors, doctor visits, a fight with jaundice, blood tests and trying to get enough sleep to function during the day. :) I will fillyou all in very soon.
Zoe is the best little baby in the world. She is so sweet and loves to cuddle.. which is nice because so does her mommy.
I still have so much to catch up on. I have school work that I was planning on getting ahead in before she came but that did not get done and now I am behind. She was a little earlier than I expected, but I am so happy she is here and am loving every minute of it. (even the late night feedings)
I have so many pictures and things that I want to post and fill you in on.. but I am still adjusting and trying to catch up but still rest and recover.
I am still here and check in sometimes.. but I will post lots when I find the time and have all my schoolwork caught up.
7 comments:
Boo school! A week...wow! I can't believe how quickly it's passed. Can't wait to see all your pictures.
i agree. boo on school. that is very rum.
we have dealt with jaundice over here. with ollie, he had to sleep in a billibed 24/7 for 5 or 6 days because my former pediatrician was phsycotic. i was only allowed to hold ollie when i fed him.
thrilled to see a post from you!
OH, I'm so glad to see a post and hear you are doing well! I can't wait to come see and hold and kiss on that precious little Zoe, but we've had the sickies around here and I don't want to pass anything on (plus, I know how exhausting it can be those first few weeks, and I don't want to invade on your precious quiet time with your man and wee babe!).
Boo on school! BOO BOO BOO! :)
Swee'Pea had jaundice as well, except I didn't realize it until we sat him next to his other newborn cousins and he looked like a horrid oompa loompa!!! He never had to use the billibed though... which I was thrilled about. Orders were to nurse, nurse, nurse, nurse! So nurse I did! :)
Hope things continue to go well and you get some REST! :) Well, as much rest as you can in between holding and snuggling with that precious baby girl of yours!
thanks for your comment, I am actually eating a bowl of cereal right now, : )
Congratulations on your precious little girl!!! I love her name too! Okay, did you plan on going natural,or is that how it just happened for you? That is awesome. Seeing your hospital pictures makes me so excited to have our baby soon! Can't wait! For now I am going to my doctors appointment hopefully I can at least get a sneak peak. : )
Enjoy that beautiful little girl you have!!!!
Zoe is more precious than words, I can not believe how small she felt! Peyton has been saying baby all week now =) Don't wory about blogging, get some rest and hold that baby! I understand the whole homework thing ... bleh!
Congrats dear mommy!! Pray that you are able to continue to soak up all the moments and new things and that everything else...school..chores..will fall into place!
We expect you to be absent from the blog for awhile. Check in for a sentence or two maybe - but you owe us nothing. Your life, your baby, is your blog :-)
Don't pressure yourself. We aren't expecting anything but what you have time to give...which may be nothing right now :-)
Post a Comment