made her debut at 4:56am. She was 7 lbs even and 19 1/2 inches. Alisha was AMAZING and had a natural birth! WOW! I'll let her share all the details, but in the meantime I'll give you what you've all been waiting for....PICTURES!
She's pretty much the sweetest little thing around! This Auntie is already smitten and can't wait to go shopping!
YEAH GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you! Way to go natural! Such a stud :) Congrats on a baby GIRL! Loving that you two are parents and are sooo excited! Gosh I want so badly to come visit you in the hospital RIGHT NOW! :) Soak it up - it flies by! love you three!!
Yippeeeee! Ok forget everything I told you last night ... you WERE ready! I am so freakin happy for you Alisha. Let me know when you are ready for visitors, Ryan and I will bring you guys dinner! (Oh and be ready for visitors VERY soon because I can't wait too long)! XOXO
I simply love the name you picked out, it's gorgeous.
welcome to the wonderful and exciting world of mommyhood, Alisha... it's going to be amazing, and I'll be praying for you as you get used to it all! :)
11 comments:
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!
I am super stoked! This is so exciting! A girl! When I heard it was almost time, I got major goose bumps and got all teary...
Congratulations to you all. This is so incredible.What a doll!!!
Praise God for this new little life! She is beautiful and her mommy rocks!
Beautiful!! Great job Alisha!
I love how epidural is crossed out on the board with a "yeah right" next to it.
YEAH GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you! Way to go natural! Such a stud :) Congrats on a baby GIRL! Loving that you two are parents and are sooo excited! Gosh I want so badly to come visit you in the hospital RIGHT NOW! :) Soak it up - it flies by!
love you three!!
Congratulations Kurt and Alisha!
Hooray for little girls! She is beautiful. Congratulations!
Yippeeeee! Ok forget everything I told you last night ... you WERE ready! I am so freakin happy for you Alisha. Let me know when you are ready for visitors, Ryan and I will bring you guys dinner! (Oh and be ready for visitors VERY soon because I can't wait too long)! XOXO
HOW AWESOME! I AM SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THIS SWEET PRINCESS!
Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful. I love the name too.
oh, she's beautiful!!! YAY!!! congratulations!!
I simply love the name you picked out, it's gorgeous.
welcome to the wonderful and exciting world of mommyhood, Alisha... it's going to be amazing, and I'll be praying for you as you get used to it all! :)
so happy for you guys!
Congratulations...
Beautiful name. Beautiful baby. Beautiful you and Kurt..one cute little family! congrats!
Post a Comment