Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Out of the Closet :)

As my sister in-law-in-law so elloquently put, My husband and I (or just me.. cuz he is not writing anything :)) are out of the blogging closet.



Kurt and I are anxiously awaiting one of the biggest decisions of our lives. We have only been married for 3 1/2 weeks, but Kurt is planning on making an enourmous move to another job. This is a great opportunity for our family to get our feet planted firmly on the ground. The downside to this job, Kurt will have to travel and be gone.... a lot. We have been praying a lot about this, and now it all rests in the hands of God. We should know by Friday whether or not Kurt will have this job or not. And with that when he leaves for training and what not.

Well I hope that gives you a little more insight into the wonderful world of the Thompsons. I will post pictures of things soon.. but not now.. because... well... I am at work. :) I know.. workin hard.
:)

2 comments:

Jules Oldroyd said...

Awww yay! I'm glad to know that I can keep up with my cousin's (& cousin-in-law's? ) life via this weird odd crazy blog world thing we're in...
Anyway, Sean and I wished that we could have been there for your wedding, but my Mom told me that it was just lovely!
Love to you both - and as always, there is a place for you to stay here in Colorado if you find yourself out this way.
Congratulations Alisha, you married one of my favorite cousins (shhh don't tell - I don't think you're supposed to have favorites in families...).

Barbie said...

We're praying for you too!