Well.. almost. Kurt and I have been decorating our apartment over the past couple of weeks. It is still a work in progress and I promise to post pictures when we get it all finished.
On a different note, Kurt heard from the company he applied for... and he has to apply online!! Woohoo for the run-around! The job has to be posted online for 5 days to allow for current employees to be able to apply within the company. The man taking over Kurt's application process, Mike, is a good friend of my dad's. I mean I babysat the man's kids when I was a teenager. He talked to the regional manager/ head guy.. and I guess he is completely for Kurt getting this well planning job. But formalities must be done in order for the application process to be complete. We hope that this long (what feels like forever but have only been a couple weeks) process will be all over Monday and Kurt will have a happy new job. :)
3 comments:
Time to have a dinner party with the in-laws. HINT HINT :) Oh and we should do lunch another day if you're busy on Mon. How about Wed? Oh and I'm going to call you tomorrow.Kate wants me to ask you a ques.
Trust me,I will invite you guys over as soon as we get everything out of boxes and piles of junk everywhere. I am not sure how much longer I can live like this LOL
Like the new red title font, but you must have changed the link font to the same color as your background because it took a lot of moving the mouse around to find it :)
Post a Comment