So.. I have not put any posts up because there are so many things that I want to say and put pictures of... But I haave no idea where our small camera is. All I can find is our huge Nikon Rebel. (Well it was never lost, I just know where it is, so I guess I didn't really find it... but moving on) The problem is that the memory card is HUGE in that thing and we don't have a card reader that is big enough. I mean my laptop has a regular card reader built into it, but to use that would require me ti find my other, smaller camera... which I can't find. Until I find my small camera, or get a bigger card reader, I guess my blog will remain pictureless.
Or I could just take a bunch of pictures to my mother-in-laws house... hmmmm..;)
1 comment:
Come on over. Remember,I've got a new computer so it is a lot easier to burn a disc after loading pictures in my card reader Love ya,
Post a Comment