Saturday, May 9, 2009

Nothing better...

There is nothing better in the world than this. This was after her first doctor's appointment when she was just a few days old.

Now my baby is fast approaching one month and it just seems like she was born yesterday (although it no longer feels like it. Thank God!)


I promise I am working on her birth story because well.. if this amazing gal can do it just days after having her baby.. I can do it within the month. ;)

4 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

you guys are SOOOOOOOO beautiful, I'm dying! Can't wait to hear the birth story!

and I'm not exactly amazing...i was just tethered to my bed and wrote it on my laptop when the baby was napping...

Mommy Diffee said...

Alisha I love love love love that picture. It looks like a picture out of a baby magazine, you are both beautiful! Hope to see you some time soon! XOXO

Barbie said...

Pretty much the sweetest picture ever.

Talia said...

seriously a gorgeous and sweet picture. Heart-melting!

my baby is 8 weeks old and I STILL haven't written my birth story. Yah, everyone else pretty much puts me to shame. :)