We put an offer in on a house. We are so excited and are just waiting to hear back... I hate waiting. But I will do it. (Well, I do not really have another option do I) The house has 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom. The living space is nice and open, just how I like it. The house is almost all tile except for the bedrooms. I am ok with that. not in love with it, but ok with it. Area rugs are nice I hear. The walls are a bit dirty and we are wondering what in the world they did to get them that way. We were planning on painting anyway.
As you can see by the picture, a little landscaping is in order. But not much, weeding and some flowers and it will be ok. (If the grass recovers with a little water.) It is worse in the back. They laid sod but never took care of it.. so there is dead sod in the back. But we wanted something that we could put or own touches on. So these little projects that we have to do are going to help us make this a home..... IF we get it. Oh the dreaded
if.
This is the front of the house. Isn't it cute?
9 comments:
YAY! Hopefully I'll be able to ride my bike over there soon :)
it's GORGEOUS! I hope and pray you get it. But please get rid of the street addresses in CeCe's comment. Sorry to be the Nazi, but I am afraid someone will stalk you.
I am so excited for you guys and pray that all works out and that you hear soon. That house will certainly keep you busy but it is fun to put your sweat into something that is YOURS. We love you, we are proud of both of you. KIM
Cece as much as I love you and your comments.. I have to agree with davi.. I too am paranoid of the stalkers. :) I am probably being silly considering we do not even have the house yet, but still you know what I mean. Thank you for your enthusiasm! We are so excited too!
We really hipe we get it too. Or all this time my ind has spent plotting and planning the tasks at hand will be wasted.
Oh! It is beautiful inDEED! I love it- especially the shutters!
i tagged you!
congrats! The house looks great. good thing you never saw our first house in Modesto...south of the tracks and all!
Dearest Alisha...
I have Bridge friends nagging me for info on you. Please...when you feel inspired...update the masses.
I love you!
Post a Comment