I was in the Sport Chalet parking lot bright and early this morning to pick up our organic produce that Kurt and I share with his parents, and it was just odd to me... Well not the fact that I look like I am standing in a wellfare line to pick up my food, but the fact that when the lady with the chart looked at me and saif, "Last name?" I said, "Ho... Thompson." Hmm guess I am not used to saying that yet. I mean I know that it is my new last name, I am just so used to saying the other one. I mean I still say it at school because that is who I am there. I think it just becomes second nature to blurt out the name that you have used for 21 years of your life... or something like that.
Just thought that was worth sharing, now I should probably clean a little beofore Kurt gets home and we go run errands. :)
1 comment:
Yeah, I remember it being a really hard transition. Writing it was especially hard because it is stinking long! I'm a teacher though, so it caught on REALLY quick as soon as school started :) Now, it seems like the other one sounds weird.
Post a Comment