Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A post of sorts

Since the thought of an actual blog post is rather daunting, I will tell you some things I have been loving.. and wanting lately. Because that seems like the cool thing to do anyways.

I have been looking for baby bedding lately and I think I found the bedding that I want.
I am in love.It is a little boyish, but I don't care and will make it work if we end up having a girl.

Also, I have been looking to add some finishing touches on my house, and I am completely inspired by this pillow. and may attempt to make one in the near future.

This smile! Because I mean seriously... can you not smile when you look at that face!

(Photo by the fabulous Davi)

Um why can I not find any skinny maternity jeans? When I looked it up online, there were a bajillion. but can I find any in a REAL store.. nope. I don't really want to buy them online because who knows what size I am in them. I want some because the maternity pants I have now make it look like I have pooped my pants. Not cute.
Lastly, I am in love with all things headbands. I have been scoping and searching for ones that I love. So I was really excited when this girl told me she was hosting a giveaway! Umm I die! fingers crossed!! Hurry and enter!!

3 comments:

katygirl said...

i wore my maternity gap jeans every single day.

Lisa said...

I bought some skinny maternity pants online from Target last go round. I tried on their other maternity pants in the store to figure out my size and then ordered. The online ones fit in the waist the same as the store ones. So maybe that helps? I hate how maternity stuff totally fits different than regular clothes! I am about 2-3 sizes smaller in maternity stuff usually than my normal size even though they say you should be the same in maternity as normal.

Kimberlythompson1@mac.com said...

That smile takes you right in and makes you smile too. LOL, when I was pregnant they only had these tent dresses, I don't think they even made maternity jeans.... back in the day. ROFL