Monday, January 24, 2011

Blogger hates me!

And at the moment, the feeling is mutual.

I have no idea why my header is so blurry!!

UGH!! So frustrating!

Any suggestions?

So until I can figure it out, and make it not blurry... sorry.

Consider my blog... Under Construction.
k thanks.

3 comments:

Barbie said...

What size is your file? Did you click on the icon that has blogger resize it for you? If so, unclick it and resize it yourself in paint until it looks like the size of a header and then upload it. You can e-mail it to me and I'll help you. Or you can use a photo hosting website like photobucket.

bandofbrothers said...

yay, you fixed it!

Kimberlythompson1@mac.com said...

So cute. You and Barbie need to help me change my blog. It is the same heading since Jacob did it for me over 2 years ago.