That's me.
Here I was talking about how I was going to blog so much and get back into the blogging world.
Then one post. ONE POST! Seriously? Lame I know.
The holidays and finding out I was pregnant (oh you didn't know? hmm maybe if I was a better blogger) really kicked my butt. I was tired. Like seriously tired, and a little sick. But mostly tired. And facebook is so much easier. I don't even have to get off the couch. Thank you iphone. I mean does it get any easier? Nope, didn't think so.
So this is me, again saying I will try. (I know. like that means anything at this point)
I have so much I want to write about, but the thought of actually sitting down and editing pictures and uploading them all to blogger, aka the slowest thing on the planet, is overwhelming. But I love blogs, so you sacrifice for what you love? or something like that.
see you around... maybe.
4 comments:
Congrats! I have been so tired this time around too. There is an app for iPhone called Blogbooster that I really like for writing short blogs or blogging iPhone pictures. :)
pants on fire. Looking forward to more of you. I'm totally on a sabbatical from blogging. I'm just trying to put my thoughts into words about Juliet turning one.
LOL, I'd like monthly pictures of your abdomen. I'm trying to add to my blog but can't find the post button on it this morning!!
Oh you and me both friend! At least we are trying though right?! My posts are just getting further and further apart. Eventually I will just make an annual Diffee Family post on our year! Luvz ya girl XOXO
Post a Comment