Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkins Far and Wide

I love fall because it means we get to go to the pumpkin patch! This year I have a really cute reason to go and take lots of pictures.

Zoe and I packed up and headed out to a super cute pumpkin patch to meet several other moms with the same agenda. Take cute pictures of their children. And maybe pick up a pumpkin or two.

I nestled my little girl among the gourds and snapped away. I am quite sure I made a fool of myself in attempt to get a smile. Most of the time I got nothing... or "The Eyebrow" as we affectionately call it. Zoe can raise one eyebrow, you know like the Rock. Aaaanyways. I got some cute pictures of her and was overall very happy when we left.

Ya notice the large drool spot. So cute for pictures. :)

Half smile...

Then day two of pumpkin patch going. This time we went with daddy. He is working in Oklahoma so Zoe and I packed up and went with him. Since we will not be in town for Halloween, I wanted all of us to go to the pumpkin patch together.

I really liked this pumpkin patch. Although you had to pay to get in and there was not much of pumpkin selection, there were lots of things to do there. They had a petting zoo, hay rides, pony rides and a corn maze. And you got to pick out a small pumpkin. We had fun.

Here is attempt two to get a sweet smile. As we were trying to take pictures in the pumpkins a goat was wondering around the pumpkins. Random, but kinda funny.


There was this really cute Cinderella carriage, so of course we had to take the photo op. Pay no attention to the man behind the carriage.
Finally... SUCCESS!!
Visiting the animals. Zoe was not sure what to think about the horse.
Look I really was there! (And the humidity here is doing nothing for my hair)


3 comments:

Barbie said...

A POST! I love all the pumpkin pictures. Your girl is too darn cute! Love her little outfit on the second trip (and the first, but I already saw that;) ) I can't wait till next year when she's running all around the patch!

bandofbrothers said...

These are ADORABLE pictures of your darling girl! She is so stinkin cute and i miss you guys so much!

Kim said...

Ahhhhh I miss all of you so it was nice to see pictures.