Zoe is 6 1/2 months old! Oh my! When we took her to the doctor a few weeks ago, she weighed 14 pounds 7 ounces and 25 1/2 inches long. She is still my little peanut. Her height and weight are in the 50 percentile. But her head is in the 75th. lol No wonder she is a bobble head.
Now let's do a fun little comparison. (not because I was forced to) Here is a picture we took the other day at the pumpkin patch. And here is me at about 6 months also.
I think she looks like me. But I am not a very good judge of things like this.
I'm not a bully...but I am liking your blogging streak. Gives me something to do so I don't feel the need to blog. :) Your girl is defintitely her mama's girl!
3 comments:
I think her nose is slightly different, but other than that she totally looks like you. :)
i think there is a definite resemblence! A few differences here and there but BOTH are true beauties!
I'm not a bully...but I am liking your blogging streak. Gives me something to do so I don't feel the need to blog. :) Your girl is defintitely her mama's girl!
Post a Comment