She is a happy little girl most of the time, unless she is tired or hungry. She is so cute when she wakes up from a nap. She is all smiles and not at all groggy or grumpy. She is a sleeper and her mama is so happy about that. On a regular basis she sleeps in until 10 am. But she is perfectly happy if we wake her up early to go to church.

She is full of squeals of happiness and loves to talk. She gets a very serious look on her face and says "oooo ooooo ooooo." So cute.
She also can look at you like you are the craziest person on earth. She has that special talent of raising one eyebrow... and will give it to often. It is quite funny when mommy and daddy are making fools of themselves to entertain her and she gives us the eyebrow. Greeeaaat!
She also recently discovered her feet and socks. she likes to grab her feet when I am changing her, when she is in her bed and in her chair. She sometimes sucks in her toes but then makes a funny face. She pulled off her sock the other day and was chewing on it.She likes to watch TV. She doesn't care what is on it, she just likes to look at the pictures. I swore I would never be the type of mom who uses TV as a babysitter. And I still don't just sit her in front of it to occupy her. I try to play with her toys with her, but that doesn't last for long.
We gave her a sippy cup the other day and she loved it. She drank the whole thing. She likes to hold the handles and pull the cup to and awary from her face and lips.I think I am raising a teenager in a baby's body. Sleeps til noon (if I let her) and likes to watch lots of TV (if I let her, which I don't)... hmmmm.
4 comments:
Your girl is pretty much the ideal baby. I'll have her train my next one in the sleep department. :) And each day she gets cuter and cuter! Keep the pictures coming! You need to book her 6 month photos now. ;)
So happy to see a new post!! Such a cutie. Grandma
I love that girl! She is SUCH an amazing baby Alisha =) Can she rub some of her magic perfectness on Cohen please?!? XOXO see yalater girlie!
So adorable and getting so big! :)
Post a Comment