Saturday, July 4, 2009

Graduation

Kurt and I both walked in our graduation ceremonies a few weeks ago. We both graduated with Bachelor degrees from CSUB. I am so excited and relieved to be finished with school. I still have to go back to get my credential, but I am taking a much needed break from school and papers.




Me, Zoe and Kurt happy to be done with school This was after my graduation on Saturday. We made Kurt bring his cap and gown so we could take pictures.




Couldn't be happier to be finally finished.

And what day is complete without putting your hat on your sleeping child and taking a ridiculous amount of pictures and laughing at them because of their cuteness.



5 comments:

Mommy Diffee said...

AAKK! So cute! I am so proud of both of you and so happy for you! I KNOW how hard school/baby/married life is ... but so worth it =)

bandofbrothers said...

oh yay! Congratulations! i have photos of john and i in our little matching cap and gowns.

i am so thrilled for you!

Sara said...

Love little Zoe with the cap and diploma! Congrats! That is a lot of hard work!

Megan said...

Congratulations Alicia- what a huge accomplishment!

Misha Cohen said...

Finally an update! Congrats..and what a relief to not have to worry about deadlines! ahh...yeah!