Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

One year.. twelve months... 365 days.

This past year has been amazing and I have fallen even more in love with the man that I married one year ago today. Our year has been full of so many exciting things and amazing memories. I never imagined being so blessed. God has truly blessed us with so many opportunities and surrounded us with amazing friends and family. And now we will be welcoming a new addition to our family in about 6 short weeks (give or take a few).


This is where it gets mushy.

My husband has been so amazing this past year. He got an amazing job (which could be in danger.. darn layoffs) which allowed me to quit working and to focus on school. I love him more and more each day because he works so hard to support or family all while going to school at night to finish getting his degree.. which he will be completely finished on Friday! I am so proud of him. I am really excited to the arrival of our little one.. but it was so nice to spend the day with my husband.. just my husband and reflect on the past year and talk about the future. I cannot wait for many more years to come with the most amazing husband a girl could ask for.

I love this picture. It really felt like there was no one else in the world.

And what would any anniversary post be without pictures from the wedding. These were just the ones that were on my computer.. Kurt's mom has the CD which I should probably get so I can pick out the pictures for our wedding album which I have yet to do.


No cake smashing here. It was waaaaay to good to waste like that.

So what did we do on this wonderful anniversary you ask.. Why we did homework, went to school and wrote papers! All while battling beautiful colds. Our anniversary was full of Kleenex and final papers. How is that for a "Paper Anniversary"
I cannot wait to see what the upcoming years have in store for us.


2 comments:

Mommy Diffee said...

Oh happy happy happy day! That is SO cute and SO fun! You were (and are) absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us!

bandofbrothers said...

so sorry you were sick for your *paper* anniversary, LOL:( john and i had to study for finals on our honeymoon. gasp.

and i agree, you were and are totally gorgeous!