Friday, March 27, 2009

Busy busy

This weekend is going to be a very busy one.. starting today. I have so much stuff I need to jam pack into these 3 days and I am not exactly sure I am going to get it all done.

But I HAVE to.

First, there is the cleaning. I have to clean my house today. Why? I don't know. I just feel the need to have to clean it. I know I will probably have people over this weekend and I have no time any of the other days. I mean, my house isn't messy or dirty.. but I need to do the tedious cleaning that I have been avoiding the past two weeks. UGH.

Then I have to go to my mom's friend's house to help set up for the baby shower tomorrow. (So exctied!) I know what you are thinking.. "you are setting up for your own baby shower?" I can't help it.. I am a hands on kind of girl and can't just sit back and watch people doing things around me. I have always felt the need to get into the action.

Also there are the random things that I have to do throughout the day, like take back movies and such.

Saturday is my baby shower! Woohoo! Which I have to get up and shower and get ready for. That is a chore in itself and may or may not require a nap afterwards. But no time for naps because it starts at noon.. which means that I have to be there early. You know it is my shower and all. It would be a little tacky if I was late.

There is the tedious, but oh fo fun task of loading up all the goods, taking them home and googling and "awe"ing over each and every one of them. Yessss! And I have to unpack them and look at them some more and say just how cute and tiny everything is.

That brings me to Sunday... oh sunday.

Church. Then lunch. (very important) Then we HAVE to finish the baby's room. (even though my dresser and hutch are not even in yet.. "but ready to be shipped from the warehouse") and I still have so much to do with the bedding. And we have a bunch of furniture we have been given by relatives (Thank you so much!) that is STILL in the garage that needs to be cleaned off and found a home in the house. I know where I think I want most of it to go... but that can change.. and it probably will.

There is just still a lot to do in the house and outside and I would ideally like to have it all done before the baby comes.. but that it soon... very soon. 4 more weeks!! Ahh! (insert panic attack here)

So all in all... today and Sunday I will be a total crazy person.. and may possible break down into tears a few times. But hey.. what else is new these days.

4 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

LOL about needing a nap after a shower...and i thought i was the only one!

so excited about your shower!

this has been the busiest week of my life(post kids) and i am SO glad it's over. take care of yourself!

love you!

Anonymous said...

Haha you sound like me the last few weeks. Don't worry, it will all come together and really, babies don't need much. :)

Jillian, for instance, is perfectly content to be left in jammies all day and play with an empty water bottle.

Mommy Diffee said...

You are a crazy mess girl! I love it =) You so sound like me while preggers! I can not believe baby will be here so soon! Eeek your shower will be a blast and we will all help you load up the goods to take home, you will not be doing that alone! Make the hubby come help! See you in a few =)

Olive Oyl said...

You need to do an update with pictures of your nursery girlfriend!!! :)