Monday, November 10, 2008
Quick post
I just got back from my doctor's appointment.. by the way thank you all so much for all yor advice and input, I really appreciate it. We decided to stay with our doctor since we have actually seen her and met with her. I like her, she has been nothing but nice to me and seems to truly care about answering my questions and concerns. When I posted about my confusion, I had only seen a nurse practitioner... Anyways, a little update on our growing little one. It's heartbeat is 156 today and was 165 last visit. (heartbeat of a girl perhaps?) We scheduled our ultrasound and are still not planning on finding out the gender. So guess all you like, but you will just have to wait until April. ;) We go in for the u/s on December 22nd. I will be 22 weeks then. We asked why it was at 22 weeks instead of 20, and she said something about not being far enough along and that I had to catch up to calender. I don't know, but we are just excited to have it done. So ya that is about it. Now I have a large pile of laundry that is unfortunately calling my name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Why do you get to have so much patience?!?! I could never wait that long ... and I can hardly wait that long for you!! =) See ya tonight!
Hmmm...that heart rate is up there..maybe Aubrey will have to share her babies with her new cousin ;) What a special Christmas gift your ultrasound will be...especially if you find out that there are twins in there! JK...I hope;)
clarifying...baby dolls=babies
my friend had your doc and she makes all her patients wait till 22weeks. my doc gave me one at 18 weeks and that was considered pretty early by the tech. she almost didn't do it. anyhow, i can't wait to hear all about the ultrasound!
Ok first I am waiting patiently for a new post ... and second, how is your dog doing???
Post a Comment