It has been almost one month since I posted last... WOW. I am sorry. I have been around.. lurking, leaving comments, but not posting. Maybe it is because I am too lazy to go into the other room where the card reader that fits my camera is and upload some photos. I promise I have been busy also. We are making some good progress on the house that I will post about soon. Like as in probably tomorrow.
But to hold you over until then.. I will update you on a little more progress that has been going on around here. That's right.. it is my first official blog belly photo. ;)
Here is my belly at 15 weeks.
7 comments:
Cute belly!! Are you having fun being pregnant, or is there morning sickness?
Thanks for checking in on us!!
Love
Mish
Too cute! You were missed at small group last week =( How are you feeling? How is house stuff coming along? You look GREAT!
Hope you are feeling better and not dealing so much with the morning sickness stuff. Cute belly!!
AHHH...finally! So cute! Aubrey thinks her cousin is looking pretty cute already!
Yay! Alisha is back. I can't wait to see pics of your new house.
aw, you look so cute!! So glad you're starting to get a baby bump! Can't wait to see it grow over time. :)
you ARE too cute. your little bump is so darling.
Post a Comment