
This is where he will be staying. I am so jealous..of the scenery that he will be seeing. I am not so jealous of wearing the same clothes (that will smell like fish) for 2 or 3 days while he is fishing because they did not check any baggage because they have to bring home a WHOLE LOT of fish. Usually when my dad comes back we have fish all year long.. until he goes the next year in July. My dad has gone for about 6 years. This year is Kurt's first year. He is so excited. I hope he has fun and catches lots of fish.
3 comments:
I'm so jealous of the nice cool Alaskan weather. Next time they go fishing, I say we go on a little Alaskan cruise.
Sounds like a plan. They go every July.
wow, Alaska! How fun! And what a great thing to have so much fish. I love fish.
Post a Comment