Friday, July 18, 2008

So long....

.. to the working world. I quit my job.. and it feels wonderful! Today was my last day.. (actually I am still at work.. Shhh!:) ) But there is nothing to do and I am bored.

I have worked for Action Sports for a little over a year now. It was just time to move on. I was really bored with my job, (which there really is no room to grow or go anywhere for that matter), and I was tired of the drama. :) When you work with high schoolers and partiers... that is what you get. The sad part is that I am on the younger side of all the peoplpe who work there and I feel like I am too old to be there.. if that gives you any idea of how I feel when I am there.

As for getting another job.. I think I might hold off for a little bit. My mom's boss is opening up an office here in town so I might work there after a while. But other than that I might just wait until I start substituting after fall quarter.

Well I am going to get back to pretending like I am working...

...Only an hour and a half before I am a free woman!!!

6 comments:

Barbie said...

Yippie!

Brent and Julie said...

Hi! Let me know if you're going to be subbing for Pamana...I'll give you a call. I teach second grade at Stine School. :) We are slways looking for good subs.

Annie said...

how fun for you!!! SOOOO got the CUTEST package in the mail today from you and Barbie!!! Holy smokes! I love it thank you so much!!!

bandofbrothers said...

does this mean you will be joining us on the outing this week?

Do come!!

Kim said...

Come on Slacker!!! Let's see something new from someone who is home all day!

Talia said...

how exciting to get to have a little break! Just think of all the fun things you will be able to do instead of working... :)