...that I am going to jump back into the blogging world. I have been spending a little more time in bloggy land, and have even commented. (What?!) I still want to document what has been going on in our lives since we got back from Oklahoma almost a year ago! Big slacker... I know. So I will be posting random updates, or one big one. Things like Zoe's first Thanksgiving and Christmas and her birthday. I got so caught up in the eloquent blogs that I read that I lost track of why I wanted to blog in the first place. It documented where we were in our lives and it was fun! So my blogs may not be witty or perfect, but they will be me and most likely a lot about my kid. It is what it is.
But for now, this is me saying "I'm back." or at least trying to be back. ;)
And in honor of the end of my hiatus, I think this ol' blog needs a little facelift.
Off to photoshop I go.
2 comments:
welcome back with open arms!
SHUT IT?! So excited!!!
Post a Comment