Thursday, July 23, 2009

oh hello...

I thought I would have so much time to blog and post fabulous pictures of my cute little girl. I don't.

I thought I would be the best blogger ever and continually update on what is happening over here and how much Zoe has grown. I'm not.

The time that I do have is being consumed with projects and laundry and loving on the sweetest girl I know. But I am ok with that. I have created these high expectations for myself about blogging and posting and being this super-mom that can do everything. Well I was sadly mistaken.

But we have been doing some really fabulous things around here. My mom and I had a wonderfully productive crafty day filled with old junk, paint, paper, mod podge and embellishments. So fun.

I have been working on Zoe's room and it is almost done. (so she is three and a half months old already. Don't judge me.) So I will be posting about that soon.

I also have some great curtains in the works.

There are lots of things going on around here as I decided that this was the month that I was going to get my house in order and finally decorated. And now that Zoe is on a regular nap schedule, I am finding much more time for chores and for a little me time. It is so nice.

And since this is a sorry excuse for an update. I offer up my pathetic-ness with a cute picture of a sleeping baby.

In a pair of even cuter Care Bear socks.

I love baby feet. But is there anything sweeter than these baby feet wrapped in the adorable socks?!

5 comments:

ValorieAndMario said...

I love those little Zoe feet! Can't wait to see you guys again! Give her loves for us!

Mommy Diffee said...

Oh so cute! It does take a lot of time to care for a new born, and that is much more important than blogging =) You are such a good mommy ... see you in a couple minutes!

Sara said...

Well, I am a loser blogger so you've got me beat! Good for you for figuring out what's most important to YOU!

Megan said...

Oh Alicia, you are doing such an awesome job! And...news flash...you ARE super Mom for surviving those first months, staying sane and, DECORATING?!

Marti said...

I can't figure how these other moms are able to blog so much. I would definitely be in your category. Who wants to blog when you can play with the real one?