We may in fact be home owners by the end of the day today! We are SOOOO excited! Kurt is calling PG&E and the water company to get all of our stuff set up! Tonight we may be ripping out carpet and cleaning! Woohoo!!! I do not even know what to say because I am so excited! We signed the papers yesterday and should get our keys this afternoon! I will post later if we indeed got the house or not.. but then again if I am tearing up carpet.. I might not.. So if you don't hear from me, some can ask tomorrow when we have lunch. :)
WOOHOO!!!!
4 comments:
Congrats! Walking into your first home is such a surreal experience, at least it was for me. It made me feel more grown up and like we were more married than before. The first thing we did was replace the toilet seats.
OH my goodness! That is GREAT news! I hope this means you're feeling better??
By "this" I mean- ripping up carpets and such, ha
Lisa- we will definitely be replacing lots of things. It is a forclosure, so they just are not that clean and well kept. It is in good condition though. And I do feel very grown up.. well that and I am pregnant. I would hope so. LOL
Megan- I am feeling a lot less tired than before. But the throwing up is alive and kickin! It will get better soon.. that is what I keep telling myself. :)
Post a Comment